Below are links to my regular suppliers and a brief list of what I source from them –
- Betts Metals – recycled metals and Fairtrade gold
- Vipa Designs Ltd – recycled metals and Fairtrade gold
- Cooksongold – Ecosilver, recycled gold, findings, chain, white diamonds, moissanite, non-toxic pickle
- Open Source Minerals – coloured diamonds
- Inspira Diamonds – white and coloured diamonds
- Rubyfair – spinel, ruby, sapphire and tanzanite
- Nineteen48 – Sri Lankan coloured gemstones
- Fairtrade Gemstones – range of loose natural gemstones
- Kernowcraft – small coloured gemstones
- Manchester Minerals – lab grown stones
- Charles & Colvard – moissanite
- Tiny Box Company – recycled gift boxes and ribbon
- Green Stationary Company – office labels, paper, recycled and biodegradable packing tape
Each company has a clear ethical policy and/or sells eco/ethical materials which I will choose over their other stock.
I have a range of gemstones in stock that are available for commissions. Some are from unknown sources which date from when I was less aware and less rigorous with my sourcing. I intend to use these stones but obviously not buy anymore from those sources. If you have any queries or doubts about the ethical provenance of your gemstone please contact me.